perfect strangers perfect strangers

To bad...

I gave that a 3 instead of a 5 because it was too short. Make it longer next time.

PowerRangerYELLOW responds:

sometimes the world looks perfect

Dart System of a Down CC Dart System of a Down CC

woah!

he he he. ;-) I liked that alot! *laugh*

Sheik's a woman? Sheik's a woman?

those drawings were nice!

Were those your drawings? They were excellent! I loved the sound too! And can u please tell me what that last word was?

8 Bitten (Music Video) 8 Bitten (Music Video)

Two words:

Awesome shit! Man, that was so cool! I loved your style and u gotta make more! The music gave me the chills though.

LEMITUDE responds:

Heh, thanks alot mate, glad you liked it... unfortunately it'll be a while til i do another music vid... it took ages!... AND im working on a game at the moment!

and, heh, the music s'posed to be a bit weird... but sorry it gave you the chills!!! :)

Baby Mario's Adventures 2 Baby Mario's Adventures 2

nice and long

Great job! most people dont make there flash movies this long.

Breaking Point II remix Breaking Point II remix

graphics amazed me!

Those graphics were awesome! They look so real! When I saw the picture by the "watch this movie" button i thought that was a real person! Great job!

Mario Shorts #1 Mario Shorts #1

That was good

I liked it but you should of made it a little longer.

Zelfury responds:

im glad and your right

Numa Numa Dance Numa Numa Dance

Ahhh!

I cant believe I saw that! I dont think my eyes are worthy! I shall never watch it again! lol! Man that was great! I now know why its so popular!

Bush's Big Joke Bush's Big Joke

Ahh! It burns!

Seriously, you should of put a little bit more animation in it.

There she is!! step 2 There she is!! step 2

OMFG!

I cant beleive you actually made this! This is one of my favorite movies on newgrounds! I watch it every single day! I have one question though, how come There she goes!! step 3 is marked for administrative review? Please tell me why!!